The other day I was invited to go horseback riding with one of my mom's friends, Pat who has four of her own horses! This stallion is Rob! We took them up the canyon and enjoyed the blankets of snow and the fall colors while we rode. I even galloped with Rob! I really loved riding again, I hadn't since Scott's family reunion two years ago. It was ridiculous how sore I was the next day (muscles that I didn't even know I had were sore), but it was worth it! Scott got off work early and came with me to Pat's. He wanted to come riding, but he stayed and played with the baby at Pat's house so I could go do something I love!
I have always loved horses, I even begged my parents until they signed me up for a horse camp when I was younger. The funny thing is, is I don't even really remember riding horses at horse camp. I remember mucking stalls and feeding baby goats and bathing the horses, but that is about it! I think that is called child labor and there is a law against that!
Anyway, thanks Pat for sharing your horses with me! I will help you exercise them whenever I get the chance!



1 comment:
Alicia- horseback riding is my cup of tea too...I always dreamed of having a horse ranch...never too late to dream right!
Post a Comment