I was walking in the mall today and as we passed Kiddie Kadids the girl there noticed how adorable our son is and begged me to take pictures of him and in repayment we would get a free 8 x 10! (Well, not really begged... it was also an offer to anyone who wanted to participate. :))Anyway, Cohen was pretty amused with the noises she was making for a couple of minutes and then the nice naive girl made the deadly mistake of placing him on his stomach. Cohen let her know that it was not okay with him by screaming at the top of his lungs in anguish! I was sad because we only made it through 5 pictures when the offer was 16...





4 comments:
love the double chin!!!
Alright, what a cute little boy you guys have. Cal kept telling me how cute he was, and now I can see him for myself. He is darling. I love the pics of him with Dylan. How cute! I love the blog and will be a regular visitor to see what is going on with you guys. Oh, and congrats on the Hawaii trip, how fun!
Oh my GOSH- that is so funny! And so cute! Those sad faces are so SAD! Hopefully he will make it a whole round in the future!
He is so darn cute I can hardly stand it!
Post a Comment