Parenting: Long hours, no pay, but a whole lot of benefits!
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Ryder's Blessing
We blessed Ryder at church the Sunday after Christmas. It was a special day for us and we enjoyed having all of Scott's family and some of mine there as well as close friends. Ryder looked so handsome in his little outfit (thanks Ash!) and Scott was a proud Daddy! (Cohen was pretty impossible to have in any of the pics so he is M.I.A.)
Ryder looks so cute! I feel so bad I didn't even get to see him that day-just surrounded by men. My children were a nightmare in church, but we usually enjoy making a spectacle of ourselves!
We have been married for 8 years and have two beautiful little boys, Cohen (4) and Ryder (2) that we adore! They keep us VERY busy and we love watching them grow! We are so excited to be expecting our third baby and first little GIRL this coming February! We also have two dogs, Izzy and Lilly, who are our fur babies.We recently left our home in Utah and live in Southern California where Scott is excited about his new career opportunities and we are enjoying what California has to offer!
1 comment:
Ryder looks so cute! I feel so bad I didn't even get to see him that day-just surrounded by men. My children were a nightmare in church, but we usually enjoy making a spectacle of ourselves!
Post a Comment