We feel especially blessed this year by all our family and those who helped give us a great Christmas!
2009 was hard for us, like so many across the nation. But it has also been humbling and strengthening to see the outpouring of love and support we have received so I am grateful for the trials and what they teach us.
Christmas morning Cohen was so excited to see his very own bike from Santa in front of the tree!
2009 was hard for us, like so many across the nation. But it has also been humbling and strengthening to see the outpouring of love and support we have received so I am grateful for the trials and what they teach us.
Christmas morning Cohen was so excited to see his very own bike from Santa in front of the tree!
I love when Scott's parents come visit. They are a great example to us and I am grateful for the love that they share and the values they have taught their children.
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and spent it with the ones they love!



2 comments:
those pink slippers are fabulous!
I had so much fun with you guys at Christmas even through all the craziness!
I love the pic of Ryder in his Santa hat. It is now the wallpaper to our computer. Cole will love it! Everytime he sees a pic of your new addition he says that it's his (Cole's) new brother. Hmmm . . .
Post a Comment