I LOVE your first one with the black polka dot border. PS- I know I'm kinda freakish about this- but you forgot the "b" in September. Love your announcements!! You are so creative! Ryder is so handsome!
We have been married for 8 years and have two beautiful little boys, Cohen (4) and Ryder (2) that we adore! They keep us VERY busy and we love watching them grow! We are so excited to be expecting our third baby and first little GIRL this coming February! We also have two dogs, Izzy and Lilly, who are our fur babies.We recently left our home in Utah and live in Southern California where Scott is excited about his new career opportunities and we are enjoying what California has to offer!
4 comments:
super cute!!! I like them all. If I had to choose, it would be the blue one. He looks so peaceful. But the other ones are cute too.
That first one is AWESOME! In fact when I have another kid I think I'll just cut and paste that and pretend it's my baby. =0)
I love these! They are so sweet. Congrats on your new baby!
I LOVE your first one with the black polka dot border. PS- I know I'm kinda freakish about this- but you forgot the "b" in September. Love your announcements!! You are so creative! Ryder is so handsome!
Post a Comment