Thursday, September 3, 2009

One more pregnancy update, hopefully the last!

I am almost there! 37 weeks (full term and when I had Cohen) is days away and I am really feeling all the ending aches and pains. At this point when I was pregnant with Cohen I was still sleeping well and pretty much enjoying my pregnancy. This is not the case with this little guy! I HURT all over and am surprised that I am feeling ready to have him as of today. I am lucky to get 5-6 hours of sleep a night with Cohen now being in a toddler bed and not sleeping much (last night he slept from 10:30 pm to 6:30 am and naps for maybe 2 hours if I am lucky) and I am waking up a lot to go to the bathroom. I am having a lot of back pain, pelvic pressure, cramping and random contractions as of two days ago and the thought of this going on for a few weeks, which is definitely possible, makes me even more exhausted than I already am. I hate to complain, but this is my reality. I am also dilated to a 3 and 75% effaced... Baby, I am about ready! Are you???

My mom had a maternity photo shoot done for me and I will post pictures as soon as I get copies of those! My sister and I also took some pics last night that I haven't seen yet so I don't know how those turned out. Anyway, it was fun and a great memory to have.

4 comments:

The Avery Family said...

Holy cow, I can't believe it is time! What hospital will you go to? Good luck, we are thinking about you.

Ashley Whimpey: The One with the Fairy Dust said...

Holy cow, it's so close!! You guys must be sooo excited. I'm glad you are doing the 2 kids thing before us so you can show us how it is done!! I hope the baby comes before we leave on the 20th. Congrats congrats congrats!!

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

So glad to have an update! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!! Can't wait to see the pics.

K. Bitton said...

I'm sorry about those aches and pains! It will all be over soon. You've been through a lot to welcome this special spirit into your lives. Keep it up! Good luck and I can't wait to see pictures of both of you:)