Monday, May 12, 2008

My First Mother's Day!

I had such a great first Mother's Day! Scott let me sleep in and he also made me a delicious breakfast in bed and gave me a gift from him and Cohen! That afternoon we spent time with my family and celebrated my mom and what an amazing mother she is. I also went on a walk with my fur babies and Cohen in the beautiful summer weather!
I was so excited to be celebrating this holiday as a mom! There were so many years for me that it was bitter sweet, where I tried to focus on my mom and all that she has done for me, but saddened by the miscarriages we had had. And now I am so thankful to be a mommy to my beautiful baby boy! I love being a mother, there is truly nothing I would rather being doing more at this point in my life than spending each day with Cohen. Happy Mother's Day to all of the Moms and Mommy-to-be out there!Cohen with his Grandmommy and my wonderful Mom and friend! Happy Mother's Day, again Mom!

No comments: