Thursday, May 8, 2008

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!

Check out this video: Twilight in HD



Add to My Profile | More Videos

I loved the Twilight books and had a really hard time putting them down. I don't remember the last time all I wanted to do was read! There is nothing like a good book and now there with be an amazing movie too! If you haven't read the Twilight books (there are three so far) I encourage you to do so, no matter if you are male or female, 14 or 84! Can't wait until December 12th!!!

3 comments:

Cori Carpenter said...

I CAN'T WAIT! Have you read the "HOST" yet? I heard it was pretty darn good!

Chelsea said...

Oh I am dying- ben showed me this awhile ago and I got so excited- I can't wait until december!!

Coley said...

I can't wait either. Edward is a drug. I can't wait for the book too. I am going to wait in line for sure.