Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Last Call!
Ok, so its been a few months instead of a few weeks, but I know how it is annoying when people go private and then you don't know how to get an invite to view their blog, so here is the last call for anyone I know who would like to have an invite! Just comment and leave me your email. Anyone I know is invited to stop by! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
I would love an invite. anisha.l.hill@gmail.com
I loved getting caught up! It's been a while since I have checked in! Your boys are darling and just getting so big!
We would love an invite. Just send it to cwhead321[at]gmail[dot]com.
Thanks so much!
You better invite me
adixon919@gmail.com
I like to peek in now and then! shacall@yahoo.com
BTW--This is Sharon, Scotts cousin! :)
albumsbymichelle@yahoo.com. Love to read all about everything. Can't wait to see the pics of us!
i want an invite!
krisbenson23@yahoo.com
melissajensen105@gmail.com :):)
pledgerjason@gmail.com
Thanks :) Hope things are going well!
BTW - This is autumn! lol
Post a Comment