Sunday, October 24, 2010
Going PRIVATE!
I have been avoiding going private up to this point because it is annoying to have to sign in to view peoples blogs, but I also rather know who is viewing our family pictures and info so if you would like to keep checking in on our site just leave your email and I will add you in to be able to view it! I will wait a couple weeks to change the settings to make sure people have time to be informed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



19 comments:
I would love an invite. You have my email:)
sarahavery78@gmail.com
ALBUMSBYMICHELLE@YAHOO.COM
I am debating the same thing...still not sure i'll do it since we have some technological impaired relatives!!!
kaycibitton1 at gmail dot com:)
longpicklebean at gmail dot com
I did wonder where you went. :)
andreatippets@hotmail.com
We're private, as well. Like you, we didn't want just anyone to know what's going on and see our pictures!!
mike.jen.chamberlain@gmail.com
Thanks!
I would love to be invited. amya@equitytitleutah.com
i would love to be invited too.
greggmelissalaila@gmail.com
Hey I am happy to see who is reading my blog and wants invites! Jen and Melissa, I need invites to your blogs too. My email is greengirl118@yahoo.com
ashley.whimpey@gmail.com
mpframing@gmail.com
If you feel comfortable, I would love to still be able to see your blog as well. :) My email is:
Krisbenson23@yahoo.com
CASSIEMCKELL@JUNO.COM
CASSIEMCKELL@JUNO.COM
obviously I'm a little late on this!! Haha..
mandykimball44@gmail.com
yes, i want to read your blog!
whitings@gmail.com
I want to read it too!!
pledgerjason@gmail.com
(autumn pledger)
ashley.whimpey@gmail.com
Post a Comment