Monday, July 20, 2009

Two year old Cohen


Over the last couple months I have gotten some random pics of Cohen that I love! He makes us laugh constantly and we love watching him and all the silly things he does.
Cohen loves accessories. Shoes, hats, gloves, glasses, jackets, etc. He wants to wear it all! He is constantly snatching other people's shoes and loves putting things in his pockets. This kid loves nothing more than a good "dirt bath" and loves to whine about anything he can think of...






5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute posts and great job catching up... my endless project! But maybe someday I will be able to print my book!

Jason & Nicole said...

So cute!! Looks like you have been having an awesome summer! That is great!!

Kev+Rach said...

Ohhh I miss that pretty baby.

Cal and Whit said...

Oh My goodness Alicia, those Cohen pics are absolutely adorable! What a darling little boy! It is so fun to catch a little tiny glimpse into his personality in these pictures! Too cute!

Ashley Whimpey: The One with the Fairy Dust said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics. My favorite is the one with his cowboy boots and his hand down his pants. Perfect.