he is so adorable! he has the sweetest litte features! is he walking yet? Doran didn't walk until he was 14 and 1/2 months and he didnt crawl until 11 months! He was so so so chubby!
Hey, its melissa davis, formally melissa lozano. Cohen is so adorable, what an angel. I hope all is well with you guys. Check out our blog at greggmelissalaila.blogspot.com
We have been married for 8 years and have two beautiful little boys, Cohen (4) and Ryder (2) that we adore! They keep us VERY busy and we love watching them grow! We are so excited to be expecting our third baby and first little GIRL this coming February! We also have two dogs, Izzy and Lilly, who are our fur babies.We recently left our home in Utah and live in Southern California where Scott is excited about his new career opportunities and we are enjoying what California has to offer!
9 comments:
he is so adorable! he has the sweetest litte features! is he walking yet? Doran didn't walk until he was 14 and 1/2 months and he didnt crawl until 11 months! He was so so so chubby!
OH those are such darling pictures- He is quite the little stud-
Cute Pics!! What a great smile he has!! I love it!
He is so darling and getting so big! What a sweet little boy! love these pics.
He is so adorable
Ok seriously, so darn cute!
Adorable!
Hey, its melissa davis, formally melissa lozano. Cohen is so adorable, what an angel. I hope all is well with you guys. Check out our blog at greggmelissalaila.blogspot.com
I just want to pinch those cheeks every time I see his picture! The video is super cute. I've made some updates on my blogs!! woooo!
Post a Comment