I had my four month check up last week where I found out I weigh 17 pounds and 9 ounces and am 27 1/2 inches long! My nurse there loved how chubby I am and showed me to all the other nurses when I was in my diaper. It was kind of embarrassing, but I gave them a grin anyway. My mom keeps trying to introduce cereal to me and I think it is pretty disgusting! She has tried mixing it with water, apple juice and her milk and I just spit it out as quickly as she spoons it in! She calls me a breast snob because I am not interested in anything else!
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
How fun! Isn't it exciting to see how big your baby gets? I love seeing that in Grace.
He is so cute!!! We really need to get together one of these times that Patrick and I come down. I don't think I have even seen Cohen besides in pictures yet. He is growing up so fast and I love reading all of your adventures. Have a great day!
I can't get over how cute your little one is!! Yeah, well the word about me really isn't out all the way yet, but I am due June 9th! I'm still really early, but I was so excited to put a ticker on my page!! I hope everything is going great for you guys!! I love your page!
Scott & Alicia: He is adorable! Thanks for sharing the great picture! Thanks for the call too-We love and miss you all so much! Aunt Kay
OH MY WORD I LOVE YOUR LITTLE MAN SO MUCH, HE IS SUCH AN AMAZING PERSON ALREADY, HE HAS BROUGHT SO MUCH LOVE TO US ALL I JUST CAN HARDLY CONTAIN MYSELF WHEN I AM AROUND HIM, AS YOU WELL KNOW. LOL LIKE I SAID WHEN I SEE HIM MY HEART EXPLODES AND SEND LITTLE TINGLING HEARTS THROUGH MY BODY. LOL DORKY I KNOW. BUT THATS THE ONLY WAY I CAN EXPLAIN IT. I JUST LOVE HIM MORE THAN I COULD HAVE EVER IMAGINED. I LOVE YOUR BLOG. ITS SO AWESOME. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR LITTLE FAMILY. XOXO
Post a Comment