I work for my mom so I am over at her house A LOT! She does energy work called Theta Healing. (Take a look at her website for more information. It is really amazing work and helps so many people with physical and/or emotional healing. http://www.newdimensionsinhealing.com/) I am her assistant and I schedule appointments for her, make phone calls, work on classes sign up, marketing and I do a ton of other office stuff and random things. It is really great because I get to take Cohen with me and I can basically work around his schedule.
My mom does so much for Scott and I in supporting us with everything we do. I really appreciate and love her for who she is and am thankful I have her as my mom.



1 comment:
What a cute picture! That is an awesome set up with work! How are you??? I haven't talked to you in a while! Have a great week!
Love,
Kayci
Post a Comment