Friday, September 14, 2007

Sleep Deprivation


So it turns out that you can blame almost anything on the lack of sleep. I have used this to my benefit since most of the time it is true, (I assume).
Me staring into space = sleep deprivation
Forgetting what you just told me = sleep deprivation
Being "uncharacteristically" snappy = sleep deprivation
Lack of creativity and productivity = sleep deprivation
Me telling you what I already told you earlier = sleep deprivation
My cravings for ice cream, chocolate, "Pudding on the Rice" and slushies are all attributed to sleep deprivation because I need the sugar rush to keep me going!
It's not that I am not getting enough hours of sleep it is that it is interrupted sleep, the average length is 2-3 hours which is better than it was a month ago so I have hope for the future!

****************************************************
"People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one." — Leo J. Burke ****************************************************

No comments: