Monday, September 19, 2011

It's A GIRL!!!

I have a lot of catching up to do and with Ryder's second birthday this week and with our move to California and now having a third baby, I don't know when I will fill in all the gaps, but for now here is part of our exciting news of the year! Our baby GIRL is due February 5th, 2012 and we are looking forward to it already even though I am only 20 weeks pregnant! Half way there, 20 more or so to go!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Melissa Davis said...

Congrats!!!!!!!! How exciting. We are having our third in April. Its amazing to see how much our families have grown :)

mckell said...

Yay!! Congrats- girls are so much fun:)

Ashley Whimpey: The One with the Fairy Dust said...

Oh MY GOSH ALICIA!! So much fun! Congrats on the girl! I'm slightly jealous. :) You need to visit my new tutu site and see if you can get some ideas for a fun newborn picture. Let me know if you see anything, or can think up something so I can send you one as a gift! Any tutu you see can be made in an infant size, and I haven't posted a sweet little one that's all white with tiny white wings, and a white crocheted headband or hat for an angel. It's so pretty. A brown one with pink flowers would be pretty too. Anyway, I'm so excited for you two. We miss you! Utah is not the same without you. :(

www.coocoofortutus.com. Spread the word cuz its for my Lyme treatment! Hugs and Kisses.

shandireza said...

Love this post, Thank for sharing..........